This Website is a link to  The information contained on this site is managed by the Safety and Security Liaison for PID6
Safety and Security Liaison for PID6: 817-994-3834     
HomeCrime & AlertsParking RegulationsOther City Ord.Contact PID6 SSL

UPDATED ON 10/29/2023
Dogs on a Leash

All dogs must be on a leash when the dog is off the pet owner's property.  This includes walking the dog in the park(s).  Dog owners are also required by city ordinance to pick up their dog waste if the dog goes in the park or on anyone else's property.  Both violations can result in a citation being issued and fines can be $200.00 or more.  

Residents can contact The City of Fort Worth's Animal Control Department at 817-392-1234 for more information or to report violations. 

Parks, Park Hours and Parking in a city park

The Park system in the PID 6 area is designed for everyone's use.  Unless the park (or portion of the park) is rented out then it must be shared by all.  The parks are open from half hour after sun rise to sunset and are closed during the hours of darkness.  This includes the trails that wind through the parks.   No type of motor vehicles (car, truck, ATV, mini bike, etc) can be operated or parked in the grass area of any city park.  Violations of being in the park after hours or operating or parking a vehicle in the grass areas can result in a citation or arrest.  Fines can be as high as $500.00.

The City of Fort Worth Noise Ordinance is detailed.  The decibel level can be no greater than 85 db.  But in general, residents can expect no construction allowed between 8 pm and 7 am on weekdays and not before 9 am on Saturdays.  No construction work on Sundays : IF within 300 feet of a home.  No loud radios, bands or music between 10 pm and 7 am.   However, each "noise" complaint has it own unique set of circumstances, as there are exceptions, like if a permit has been obtained for a public event.  In no case should a resident have to put up with unreasonable amount of noise during any hours.  A resident finding themselves in circumstances that they believe the noise is disturbing their peace and comfort can contact the Fort Worth Police Department by calling the non-emergency number (817-392-4222) and asking that an officer investigate the noise concern.  Be advised that in most cases the officer will have to provide the noise maker with the person name who is making the complaint if any official police action (example, a citation being issued) is to be taken.  The resident calling the police will be required to go to court to testify that the noise was unreasonable.  Violations of the noise ordinance can result in fines up to $500.00
Select Other City Ordinances 
City of Fort Worth Teen Curfew

The City of Fort Worth has a teen curfew that makes it illegal for a person under 17 years of age to be in a public place between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am on Sundays - Thursdays and between midnight and 6 am on Fridays and Saturdays.  A public place is a street, sidewalk, park, store, restaurant, etc.  There are exceptions such as being with a parent or guardian, while attending official school, religious or recreational activities sponsored by an adult for example. Complete details can be obtained by calling the Fort Worth Police Department's Youth Division during normal working hours at 817-392-4180.  Violators AND parents can each be fined up to $500.00.  You can report suspected  curfew violations by calling 9-1-1.